Sarphatistraat 638, 1018 AV Amsterdam
+31 20 779 03 44
We attach great importance to the privacy of our website visitors and handle their personal data with care. We adhere to the Personal Data Protection Act. Your data will only be processed for the benefit of our services. If you provide personal data, it will not be stalled longer than necessary.
Types of personal data
Personal data provided by you:
- Contact details and other personal data needed to provide our products and services
- Contact details and other personal data provided during for example events or seminars
- Contact details and other personal data provided through contact forms or other web forms
Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, electronic newsletters, commercials emails or related technologies:
- IP address
- Your browsing behavior on the website
- Whether you open a newsletter or commercial mail
Personal data obtained from other sources:
- Personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce
- Social Media
Reasons ARMOR may use your personal data for
- Implementing an agreement related to our products and services.
- Stay in touch with our customers.
- Your contact details will be recorded in our systems and can be used to send you newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and requested information.
Preparing user statistics
The user statistics of the website enables ARMOR to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behaviour. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. ARMOR uses the collected information to improve the website.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
- Based on an agreement or for the conclusion of an agreement
- A legal obligation
- Approval, although you will always have the right to withdraw any permission you have given ARMOR upon request
- In relation to a legitimate interest, ARMOR may, for example, use your contact details to invite you to an event.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
If you have any complaints about how ARMOR handles your personal data, please contact ARMOR by sending an email to email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you. If this is not possible, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority through https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
Terms and conditions
By using our website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written below:
You are restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media
- Selling and sublicensing any website material
- Showing any material from the website in public
- Reproducing, copying or duplicating material from the website for commercial purpose
- Using this website in a way that may be damaging to the website or impact user access